Accounting and Finance Services
We have hands-on experience developing general accounting services to identify financial inefficiencies, plans for corrective measures, deployments of corrective measures, and monitoring by measurements of corrective progress in order to attain specific goals. We have listed below, just a few of the benefits we have delivered through the use of our knowledge and capabilities that have benefited organizations like yours.
- Developed a manufacturing company turnaround starting with -$2M annual losses and re-engineered the business to a $28M annual profitability.
- $800K in annual cost reduction delivered by identifying and eliminating operational losses and incorporating waste reduction processes.
- Created and managed eight annual budgets between $4M - $10M.
- Managed Endowment of $28M that grew to $30M in 18 months and developed an endowment reporting dashboard.
- Managed the budgets for Administration and Facilities, Family and Counseling Services, Camp, Retreat Center and Outreach Services.
- Capital Budget Responsibility, developed cost benefit analysis for special capital projects supporting infrastructure improvements, equipment and vehicle fleet purchases.
Prospect Management Systems
We have developed Prospect Management Systems for the corporate world for over 15 years. Our emphasis has been to increase revenues using complex algorithms in order to achieve consistently accurate processes and results. We also deploy decision theory to enhance automation of very difficult and often inconsistent manual processes eliminating undesirable variances. As a result of our proven methods, we have set out to share these processes by building them into products which we offer to our clients in order to share our experience and to help others. Again, we have listed just a few of the benefits we have delivered through the use of our knowledge and capabilities that have benefited organizations like yours.
- $300K generated in annual donor revenue campaigns using statistical models, marketing research, demographics, analytics, and predictive modeling products.
- $200K generated annually in specifically targeted prospect revenues using our marketing research and statistical analysis and specialized programming techniques to data mine, research, and profile specific donors managing their progress through the philanthropy pipeline and consumer product life cycle.
- $120K in cost reductions by deploying improved prospect management programs 3 months ahead of schedule.
- $80K reductions in reprogramming costs in a systems migration to new products. Enhancing programs for revenue creation purposes used for monthly, quarterly, and annual business cycles.
Management Insights Group